International Consultation Services
The Association of Faculties of Medicine of Canada is your trusted advisor in international best practices for medical school accreditation and accreditation system development.
We have experience within a World Federation of Medical Education (WFME) recognized, Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) equivalent medical school accreditation system. We offer advice and support in a variety of areas, including providing our insight and experience in the interpretation of WFME standards within the WFME Recognition Programme.
What we offer
- International Best Practices in Medical School Accreditation
- Accreditation System Development
- Standards Development
- Trainer Development and Workshop Delivery
We support our clients by:
- Assisting in the preparation for WFME Recognition
- Providing expertise in successful accreditation delivery
- Integrating Social Accountability
Our team We have a dedicated team of French and English speaking professionals with extensive experience in Medical School Accreditation and system development. We work to bring together the expert professionals that will be best suited to meet the needs of our clients.
For more information about these services, please contact AFMC at firstname.lastname@example.org