CANADIAN MEDICAL EDUCATION STATISTICS COLLECTION
Information gathered from surveys distributed by the Data and Analysis team leads to the fall production of the annual publication Canadian Medical Education Statistics. The data available in Canadian Medical Education Statistics are used by the Canadian faculties of medicine, the federal government, provincial/territorial ministries of health and private industry as well as AFMC's constituents.
- Highlights from current and upcoming CMES reports,
- Undergraduate Enrolment Statistics,
- Graduate Medical Education - Masters and Doctorate (PhD) Levels
- Information on members of Canadian faculties of medicine, including position, faculty of medicine, full and part-time volunteer members,
- Revenues for Biomedical and Health Care Research, reported at a regional level, and
- Applicant Study Data, including various demographics of the applicant pool each year.
Visit Canadian Medical Education Statistics for recent reports.